I have shared some of my favorite skin care products before, but since then I have found other ones that work great for me so I thought it was time for an update! I have combination skin and depending on the seasons I sometimes get really tiny bumps on my the sides of my face. I usually let it run its course, until now! And you will never guess where I found this miracle worker…
But first, this isn’t a sponsored post. Not to say that if it was, this wouldn’t be my real opinion. I am just excited I found products that actually work for me, so keep reading if you want to find out why <3
- First a couple of products that I rely on every week. I don’t use these daily but definitely game changers on my skin care routine:
1. Skin Authority Acne & Oil Control. This is the first product I try from them. It helps with acne cause bacteria and minimize oil. I get some acne around my cheeks, not crazy bad but I decided to try it! After 3 months of using it, I am convinced this is what helped my skin look much healthier. I don’t use it daily, I started with 3-4 times a week at first and now only once a week and that has been enough. My face has really cleared up and I am now much happier! I wouldn’t be writing about it if I wasn’t <3 I would encourage you to look into this brand, talking to one of their representatives like I did and find out about your specific needs.
2. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence. I first tried SK-II after receiving it in one of my goodie bags at a blogger event. I was very curious to see for myself and I am so glad I did! My skin looks more radiant, I can see the tone is more even and even a bit more firm. I honestly had my doubts about it but now it’s part of my routine. The only thing I don’t like is that it costs more than I care to spend on a beauty product but to me it does work so I will continue to use it.
MY DAILY ROUTINE:
1. First Aid Face Cleanser w/ Antioxidant Booster. This product is very very gentle on my skin but it gets rid of all the dirt and any makeup residue left from my makeup remover. I have been using it for over a year now and it’s still my No.1 cleanser.
2. Plantioxidants Power Seed Menagerie Oil. I use this product daily and have been using it for 4 months now. I am beyond in love with it!! Like I said I have combiantion skin so I was scared of trying any oil but ever since I started using it my skin went from dull to radiant, fresh and hydrated. TRULY ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!
3. First Aid Eye Duty Triple Remedy AM Gel Cream. I know I mentioned this brand above but again this isn’t a sponsored post, just products that I’ve been loving so I wanted to share. Anyways, this eye cream has made the skin around my eyes look much more illuminated and hydrated so I use it every day. Also it’s light weight so it doesn’t mess up my makeup afterward. I have been using this product for almost a year now and I am very happy with it!
4. Eucerin Baby ECZEMA RELIEF Body Creme. I use it for my Face, neck and chest area. Okay I realize I don’t have ECZEMA and that it’s a baby product BUT somehow this cream helped me get rid of the tiny little bumps I was talking about earlier. I don’t think it’s acne but it shows up from time to time depending on the seasons (very annoying). My mom has actually used this brand for years and I’ve had a good experience with their other products in the past, so I decided to try it.
I have been using it daily and I swear after day 1 results were immediately there. I couldn’t believe it! I don’t know how but this product gave my face a smoother look and feel and it’s crazy to think I found it at my local supermarket. After spending so much money on products that never worked, I finally got rid of this problem so I had to tell you guys!! Plus even though this product is rich, it does not feel pasty or oily. My skin feels moisturized and so healthy! It’s now a favorite in my drawer.
5. As far as Sunscreen depending on the sun exposure I will be under that day, I still use my Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face & Body Stick SPF 70 (which I posted about before) and I have recently been using the IT Cosmetics CC Cream SPF50 plus the powder for touch ups from IT Cosmetics as well, in shade Medium Tan. IN LOVE WITH THESE 3!!
MY NIGHT CARE ROUTINE:
I use the same face cleanser I mentioned above and then…
1. 100% Pure Multi-Vitamin + Antioxidants Potent PM Serum. I cannot say enough good things about this brand! I love it all! From their makeup products like their lipsticks (MY CURRENT FAVORITES) to their skin care products, I am obsessed. They are commited to creating the purest products and the results have been clear to me! Truly one of the best brands I discovered this year.
2. ESTÉE LAUDER Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II. On the contrary from my day eye cream, I love how rich this product is! When it comes to night time creams I feel like heavier ones are better for my skin. And I love the results I get from this one. It’s on the more expensive side for such a small container, but I personally feel like it’s been worth it. That said, I always encourage you to try for yourself! Maybe ask for a sample and see if this is right for you.
3. For moisturizer I have recently been using Eucerin Baby ECZEMA Relief Body Creme mentioned above since its been working so well on my skin, but for the past 7 months I had been using Perricone MD H2 Elemental Energy Hydrating Cloud Cream. It’s been so amazing on my skin that I still carry it everywhere I go. I will continue to use it and begin going back and forth between both.
These are all products that I have come to love. I believe in every one of them and I hope they help others too.
As always thank you for stopping by!